May. 10, 2020
Who is in Control?
1. The NAME (vs. 1-2)
A. LORD repeated
B. The Name's importance
"Hallowed be Thy Name"
C. Glory Above
D. Strength for even the most vulnerable
1 John 5:4-5
2. Who are humans? (vs. 3-8)
A. Feeling unimportant (v.3)
B. The most important question you can ask and have answered (v.4)
C. Creation explain (vs. 5-8)
-The Image of God
3. The NAME Revisited (v. 9)
A. Christ became a human being in every way.
B. By Becoming Human Christ Conquered the Curse
1. In days like we live in have you sensed the fact that the LORD is in control?
2. What is out of control in your life right now that you need to entrust to Jesus?
3. Have you placed your trust in that completed work of Jesus Christ the God-man?