Mar. 29, 2020
Rebuild the Irreparable
“It is impossible to read this story without learning how the work of God should be prosecuted under difficult circumstances.”
G. Campbell Morgan
1. Deliberate Nehemiah 2:11-16
A. The Risk He took
B. Time and Inspection
C. His assessment
2. Nehemiah’s Meeting Nehemiah 2:17-18
A. Just in case you are standing to close 17a
B. Invitation to Action 17b
C. Testimony 18a
D. It’s Time! 18b
3. Problems resurface Nehemiah 2:19-20
A. The bad guys are back again. 19
B. Trash talking did not start on the court
C. The answer to the problem. 20
D. So what can we do?
God's perspective makes all the difference:
James 4:13-17, Luke 18:27
Where to start:
2 Timothy 2:15-17
1. What seems impossible to you today?
2. As you inspect your life what relationships are crumbling right now? Which ones resemble “the broken down walls and burnt gates” of Nehemiah’s day?
3. Make your phone calls today.